Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil 10ml
A 100% pure, naturally sourced broad-spectrum antiseptic.
- Relieves minor cuts, abrasions, bites, and stings
- Natural acne treatment
- Kills 99.9% household germs
- Sourced from and made in Australia
- Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics, and fillers; guaranteed unaltered, pure oil
- Contains over 40%+ of terpinen-4-ol, the germicidal component found in Tea Tree Oil exceeding international standards by 33%
Your first aid kit in a bottle.
Recommended dose (adults and children over 12 years old):
Use one drop topically as an antiseptic for minor cuts, abrasions, pimples, insect bites and stings.
Apply directly or on a cotton pad.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Leaf Oil) 100% v/v.
Duration of use:
For occasional use only.
Cautions and warnings:
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil (or water).
- If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner.
- If you have epilepsy or asthma, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- Avoid exposure of applied area to the sun.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
- If you have broken, irritated, or sensitive skin, do not use this product.
Known adverse reaction:
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.