Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment (50g)
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antiseptic Ointment captures the natural antibacterial power of tea tree oil to soothe and relieve minor skin wounds and minor skin irritations.
- Supports the skin’s natural healing process
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic preservatives and synthetic colours
Use as a traditional herbal antiseptic and germicide for the treatment of minor cuts, abrasions, and skin irritations.
Recommended Dose (adults and children over 12 years old):
Apply small amount topically to the affected area 2-3 times daily.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Leaf Oil) 5% w/w.
Paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate.
Cautions and Warnings:
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; in case of accidental contact rinse thoroughly with water.
- Discontinue use if rash occurs or irritation persists and consult a physician